Tittawen suite has a splendid panoramic view on the legendary mountains of Ghorghiz. Located in the 6th floor and highly equipped, it has a surface of 25 m2 and offer a very comfortable double bed, a sofa corner and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Very luminous, AL Mandari suite opens on a private terrace, amazing for breakfast. A cocktail of welcome, Moroccan cakes, dried fruits and refined products of reception will be proposed to make AL Mandari experience, a true moment of pleasure. The combination of the modern style in Moroccan architecture confers to the suite a serene and soothing environment.
- Private terrace giving at the same time on the panoramic view and the old Medina.
- Mineral water proposed throughout stay
- On arrival, plate of Moroccan cakes, dried fruits, flower bouquet
- Coffee machine Nespresso (3 amounts offered)
- Bathroom with shower rain and warm water distributed by solar energy
- Products of reception to the bathroom
- Air-conditioned or heating according to season, brewer of air
- Flat screen TV high definition
- Individual digital receiver and access beIN sports
- Wifi free high-speed Accessible from the suite
- Safe with PIN number
- Mini-bar offering water and cold drinks
- Internal phone-line
- Very neat sound-proofing with double glazed window
- Crib available on order
- Lighting with the compact spots fluo and certified bulbs economic A+